You are here: Home > Tijuana information > Visit Mexico Visa

Visit Mexico Visa

Helen asks…

Do I need a Visa to visit Mexico?

I want to go to Mexico for a few days. I live in Texas. What do I need to get in and more importantly what do I need to get back into America???

Tijuana answers:

You do not need a visa to go to Mexico for a few days, but you do need a US passport or US passport card to get back into the United States

Nancy asks…

I have Filipino Passport and a permanent resident in Canada. What Visa must I get to Visit Mexico? And How?

Tijuana answers:

You don’t need any visa to go to Mexico. Since you are a permanent resident of Canada, you are treated as Canadian therefore you don’t need to have a visa even if you’re holding a Philippine passport. When you arrive in Mexico, they will issue a tourist card, never,never lose this. And make sure your passport is valid at least 6 months on the day of your trip, have a return ticket to Canada and don’t forget your permanent resident card you need this to re-enter Canada

Daniel asks…

i am visiting from india to mexico via newyork, do we need transit visa?

Tijuana answers:

Yes, you need a U.S. Transit visa (C1). The United States have abolished the transit without visa facility after 9/11. Everybody who needs a visa to visit the U.S. Also need one for the purpose of transit.
Http:// ..
Http:// ..

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

Comments are closed.