You are here: Home > Tijuana information > Visit Mexico Visa

Visit Mexico Visa

Sharon asks…

I’m a filipino citizen. What kind of visa / pass do i need in entering Mexico from the US?

I’m a filipino holding a US tourist visa & wanting to visit Mexico coming from the US. Do i need a visa/pass for that? Thanks.

Tijuana answers:

See site below to see that the Philippines are Not on the list of countries whose citizens do not need a visa to Mexico…and that visa requirements are different for citizens of different countries. You must contact the nearest Mexican embassy to apply for a visa. The same page has a list of all Mexican consulates in the U.S.

David asks…

Do I need any visa or any thing before traveling to Mexico on a cruise?

Currently I am on H1 and my wife on H4 in US. We are planning to take a cruise to Mexico. Can any one please share any experience that they had in the past couple of months? I know as of of May 1st we don’t need any Mexico Visa…But I am little worried when I come back from Mexico what all document will they check…


Tijuana answers:

All cruise passengers are required to possess a passport unless they are on a closed loop cruise.

U.S. Citizens on closed-loop cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. Port) will be able to enter or depart the country with a birth certificate and government-issued photo ID. Please be aware that you may still be required to present a passport to enter the countries your cruise ship is visiting. Check with your cruise line to ensure you have the appropriate documents.

Even though a passport is not required I would highly recommend one. If you get stuck in a foreign country without one you can’t fly home. The passport cards that are being issued as an alternative to the passport book will not allow you to fly.

? ??????q ?

Jenny asks…

Can I get my visa renewed from Mexico?

I have 10 year USA tourist visa and planned to visit USA for 6 months. Actually I want to stay for longer period. Can I visit Mexico and get another 6 months stay in USA? Kindly help me out.I will be visiting USA on 4 December 2009.

Tijuana answers:

If you visit Mexico and go back over the US Border they will give you ninety days, if you want longer just keep comin back to Mexico and cross back to the US and they will keep renewing it. It may cost you six dollars.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

Comments are closed.