You are here: Home > Tijuana information > Tijuana Mexico Map

Tijuana Mexico Map

Carol asks…

Does anyone know how to get to the Central Camionera de Tijuana (tijuanas central bus station)?

I need directions driving in from the border to the bus station. I know it’s outside of downtown and i have to take the Rapida, but last time i went there was at night and we got lost and ot off on the wrong exit so i’m really not sure. I have to pick someone up and would be really grateful for some advice. I know my way around Zona Rio, downtown and the border area, i just never ot specific directions, just the address listed below. Or if someone could recommend a street map i would be grateful. Thanks!
Central Camionera de Tijuana
Blvd. Lázaro Cárdenas y Río Alamar S/N
Fraccionamiento Murúa
Baja California

Teléfono: +52 (664) 621-2982 al 87
Fax: +52 (664)
Lunes a Domingo las 24 horas

Tijuana answers:

This far too complicated for me to give you an accurate route but you can google camionera central Tijuana. They have a good sat view but no directions.

I lied does have it Try directions from Chula Vista to Central Camionera Tijuana Mexico for good driving instructions

Chris asks…

Do I need a passport to go to Tijuana?

I want to go to Tijuana and I want to know if I need a passport.

I know that before, all you needed was a driver’s license, but the
law changed I think, and I need to know if I need a passport.

Anyone know?

Tijuana answers:

I cross frequently with out a passport. You can cross with your birth certificate and State I.D. You also don’t need a passport to get back into the U.S…. These people don’t know what they are talking about. If you have proof you are a U.S. Citizen (such as a passport OR State I.D. And a Birth Certificate) HSBP can NOT deny you entry. If you don’t have proof on your person, then you can be detained until they prove that you are a U.S. Citizen. I talked to the consulate and the HSBP about this and that is the answer they gave me. They are not allowed to harass you about passports, or detain you because you don’t have one, as long as you have other forms that I.D. You as a U.S. Citizen! You don’t need one for the borders in Mexico either, as long as you stay in the “Free Zone”…

“…then you will need to pay Mexico’s Visitor’s Permit fee separately if you travel BEYOND the 22 miles/35 km ‘free zone’ after crossing a land border into Mexico or arriving by sea on a private vessel. If you do this, you will have to complete the FMM Tourist Visa at the immigration check-point and pay the fee separately.” ”

If you stay in the Free Zone, you only need State I.D. (and a birth certificate for re-entry in the U.S.). No permits, no passports, nothing. If you travel farther than that, you will need tourist permits.

ADD: The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) requires U.S. And Canadian travelers to present a passport OR other document that denotes identity and citizenship when entering the U.S. It is a result of the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 (IRTPA).
No passport needed!

Linda asks…

Quick, what do you do?

You wake up in a dark, cold shed in 1963 Soviet Russia. You have a single flip-flop, a fishing reel, a recipe for chocolate chip cookies and map of Tijuana, Mexico. HOW DO YOU SAVE THE PRINCESS???

Tijuana answers:

Phone your doctor!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

Comments are closed.